Barworks 2016 Staff Awards Evening
Our staff are at the heart of our business, often found on the front line of customer interactions as well as their last point of contact. It's our staff that set our 18 premium venues apart from the rest and we're dedicated to seeing them revel in their positions and flourish in our industry.
We believe all our staff need to be acknowledged for all their hard work so, every year, we champion our emerging stars at our annual staff awards, a glamorous evening where all our staff get to enjoy a night off and come together as a family.
Outstanding work to all who were nominated and congratulations to the following winners on the night:
- Cindy Hollamby, Functions & Events - Emerging Manager
- Rory Main, Sweat Shop Brew Kitchen - Passion For Safety
- Todd Mackay, Franc's Bar + Diner - Emerging Chef
- Georgia, The Flying Moa - Rising Star
- George Wilson, Bartender of The Year - Bartender Of The Year
- Zack Monga, Goode Brothers Botany - Outstanding Wait Staff
- Jennah Burgham, Degree - Outstanding Trainer
- Jonny Campion, Barworks - BIG IDEA Award
For the full set of photos, please see the Barworks Facebook page.